“I do not get manicure or pedicures often due to previous bad experiences from other nail salons with infections and rough handling. I found Amy’s through Yelp and based on the reviews, photos, and close proximity to my house I decided to book an appointment online. I was looking for a simple pedicure without gel.”
– Amy is friendly!
– Does not rush and takes her time
– Does not try to upsell you
– Since this is her own studio I like the intimate setting compared to the larger nail salons
– Easy to book an appointment online
– None really. I think if you’re looking for a place to take on more than two people at a time you will have to wait or look elsewhere.
My pedicure turned out really nice and clean. No photos to share because my toes are for my eyes only. I’ll definitely be back and recommending friends here!.